1979 Cessna 152
AFTT 10,289
TSMO 1644
New Superior Millenial cylinders installed less than 50 hours ago
Carburetor rebuilt less than 10 hours ago

Not my airplane but belongs to an A&P/IA who manages hangar spaces at RYAN, after retiring as an instructor for a local community college A&P program. The owner is one of the good guys here on the field, who has been an excellent tutor on aircraft maintenance and recently helped me with the firewall corrosion repair I did on my 150L project.

Engine is higher time but with a recent top overhaul. Basic panel with Cessna ARC radio. Light hail damage that is most apparent on the thin skin of the horizontal and elevators. Paint is not perfect but hasn't dried out or cracked. Seats, carpet, and door panels are good. Baggage compartment plastic is frayed but serviceable. Will be getting a new headliner and door posts prior to sale.

More importantly, the prop is in really good shape, as is everything else associated with the engine. Too many 150/152s I look at have props that won't overhaul anymore because they're worn beyond limits, but the Sparrowhawk conversion took care of that on this 152.

I'm a little jealous of the 125 horsepower. It's either hot desert or high altitude (or both) around here. The owner, however, is moving on to a well maintained and cross-country capable Cherokee 180 that he's getting at a good price, so is passing along the savings on this Sparrowhawk (he said something about not owning two aircraft and thereby maintaining a happy wife).

This will be the first place that it's advertised. We've had some scams of people hijacking for-sale listings off the internet to "sell" an airplane they don't own here at KRYN, so the owner has been reluctant to post on Barnstormers or eBay.

I've attached high resolution pictures. We can do a virtual walkaround on Facetime, Zoom, Teams, or Meet as well.

I'm getting nothing out of this (just trying to help a guy who helps me all the time), but if anyone wants it flown to them and will cover expenses, I volunteer. ;-)