Thread Like Summary
Kirk, N. H.
Original Post (Thread Starter)
Wanted: Cessna 150F left wing #651338 04/26/2023 2:56 AM
by N. H.
N. H.
Hi folks,

I'm looking for a left wing for a Cessna 150F/G, p/n 0426005-205. It looks like a 150H/J wing will work too, p/n 0426005-213.

I found a few online but they're pretty far, so I am wondering if anyone has any leads closer to Van Nuys Airport, California. I'm new to all of this so any help would be immensely appreciated.

Thanks
Liked Replies
Re: Wanted: Cessna 150F left wing #651912 May 10th a 04:21 AM
by Scott Bowers
Scott Bowers
Cessna Piston Tech Support 316-517-1700

Piston_support@txtav.com

They might take a couple days to get back to you, but they're pretty good to work with.
2 members like this
Re: Wanted: Cessna 150F left wing #651627 May 3rd a 03:57 AM
by Michael Showah
Michael Showah
Welcome to a great club.

I think you are correct in assuming that a repair will be more expensive than getting another wing.
Check the Right wing also, if one is bad the other might be as bad.
Happens when the plane lived close to the salt water.

When you first requested a wing last month I sent you a email message (up in the right corner) letting you know of a friend here in Phoenix that has a beautiful set of wings that will fit your plane. These wings lived in the desert southwest so no corrosion and are all paint has been stripped (they look polished).

I see you are looking on barnstormers also.

Let me know you got the message and his phone number to talk to him about the wings.
Check the other parts and we might have what you need from other guys that love the 150's in the phoenix area.

These wings are in phoenix so you might have to rent a trailer and pick them up but it will be well worth the trouble.

you should be able to use your tanks, flaps, ailerons, wingtips and various parts but check to be sure they are all good.
1 member likes this
Re: Wanted: Cessna 150F left wing #651343 Apr 26th a 11:31 AM
by Jim Hillabrand
Jim Hillabrand
Welcome to the club and I hope you find a wing closer to home and in your back yard.

Just out of curiosity, may I ask why you need a wing? Damage? Corrosion?
1 member likes this