Thread Like Summary
J Cramer, John Trolinger, Ron Stewart, Stacey Morris
Original Post (Thread Starter)
150K long range wings complete #653231 06/14/2023 8:56 PM
by Michael Showah
Michael Showah
Hi,
Just wanted to let the club know that Faeth aircraft salvage has a set of 150K wings with long range tanks, flaps and ailerons complete.
Yes electric flaps but flap motor was removed at some point.
Expect some ding but from what they say they are good.
Great people to deal with they will send pictures and inspect further for a serious buyer.
I have no skin in the game FYI.
They are asking $ 7,500 for the pair which is a great deal for complete LR wings.

They are not posted anywhere except here.

Here is there site give them a call if serious.

https://www.faethaircraft.com/
Liked Replies
Re: 150K long range wings complete #654894 Jul 28th a 01:53 AM
by Kendel_McCarley
Kendel_McCarley
Here are some followup pictures. Without any negotiating, I managed to pay only $6400 for the pair delivered to Van Nuys airport (which I'd wanted to check out anyway). I'd taken along some parts that were worthless to me but would be good for those with larger Cessnas and Kenny surprised me with a generous offer on them.

I only found one thing I've got to fix on the wings (so far). There was an outer leading edge replacement that had some incorrect rivets, some incorrectly bucked rivets and quite a few "snowmen" or "double planet" drill holes. No worries to replace that piece! I should be able to buck those rivets without further disassembly. I'm looking forward to getting these wings prepped for paint!
3 members like this