Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Buy & Sell - Everything But Airplanes Jump to new posts
Free Merl BP-1010 battery for Narco ELT-10 Andrew Austin Byrum Yesterday at 07:41 PM
I have an extra Merl BP-1010 battery pack since my ELT-10 decided it didn't want to transmit anymore. The expiration on the battery pack is April 2026 and it has about 10 seconds of cumulative run time from troubleshooting the old ELT.

Free to anyone who can use it. I can deliver within about 100NM of KROG once my 150 is done with its annual or bring it to Clinton if you aren't in a rush. If you need it sooner, then I ask that you pay the shipping cost.
0 19 Read More
GDL-39 Mark Smith Yesterday at 05:11 PM
Anyone have a used GDL-39 they would like to sell? I see the new ones but not interested in spending that kind of money right now.
I just want to bluetooth from the GDL-39 to my AERA 660 to have traffic on the screen. Not much of an I-pad user and I run a Stratus
so the AERA and the Xponder don't talk.
Thanks
Mark
0 29 Read More
Uavionix Tailbeacon John Schwartz 05/10/24 01:06 AM
UAX-9036-01 tail beacon with white rear nav light... Missing the two set screws, but they can be replaced. Asking $650, will include shipping to US

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
0 38 Read More
Garmin 400W WAAS GPS Kendel_McCarley 05/01/24 06:42 PM
I bought a stack of these when they were being pulled out of the Eclipse jet fleet. I used some of them but have two spares available.

The 400W is a GPS only unit (the 430 is the version with the radio included). W signifies that it can do WAAS precision approaches and also serve as a source for ADS-B.

I've used these coupled to SL40 and SL30 radios, so I can have a separate user interface for the radios but still be able to take update frequencies from the 400W over the serial data bus. I just installed one in the 150 I'm rebuilding now as an upgrade to the older Garmin GPS, so I can drive the forthcoming Trio autopilot with it. All it took was pulling the pins from the old connector and inserting them in the new one.

$2000 for the GPS, datacards, mounting tray, and backplate.
0 106 Read More