Hi Grant,
I know this is an older post but it is relevant to what I'm needing to know. I find myself in a similar situation with some parts needing to be replaced on my McCauley wheels and are considering installing the same Cleveland wheel and brake conversion kit. I have a 1975 150 M with about 2075 hours TT. I'd like to ask you about your project and if you did the job or if you had it done by someone else. I will likely be doing this with oversight from my local A&P. Was this a difficult swap? I know it might be a lengthy conversation, but can you give me the cliffs notes on what you had to do and maybe perhaps provide a copy of the installation instructions for my education process on how this is supposed to be done? Where did you purchase your Cleveland Kit? I am all ears and eyes about this and want to jump in ASAP if it appears that's what I need to do. I have already discovered on cracked hub and I'm just on the first wheel. So, if you can, please give me some guidance on this project. Thanks in advance for your courtesy and consideration.